Saturday, June 13, 2015

The end of an era!

So today was pre k graduation. Everyone keeps telling me it's my third time I should be a pro by now. But does that really make it any easier?  I'm not allowed to have new emotions for a new kid just because I've done this before?  You look at me like I'm crazy because I cried at my child's pre k graduation. I love all of my babies and will respond appropriately to each thank you very much. I'm not ready for any of my kids to grow up so anytime a huge milestone like this happens yes I get emotional. After all I am the one who cried when my 4th turned 3. But my emotional mess aside I am so very proud of my baby. He's going to be an amazing kindergartner just like his brothers before him and the one after him will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment