Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

I made the biggest mistake a child could possibly make. Yesterday was Father's Day and I forgot to call my dad. But in my defense, I didn't have time before church considering I had 6 people to get ready. I didn't have time after church because my dad was still at church. I didn't have time after that because I was dealing with getting my air conditioner fixed, after all it was 100 degrees and I have 4 kids to deal with. After that he was in bed. I did at least send him a text. I know that isn't the same but at least I did something right? He didn't have to try to make feel so terrible for not calling when I did finally get a chance this morning. I managed that all by myself. But either way Happy Father's Day to my daddy, my daddy-in-law, and my wonderful husband, as well as all the other great dads out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment