Monday, June 15, 2015

The beginning of the end!

Today was the first day of summer vacation for my pre ker.   I cried when he left me on the first day of school and I cried when I brought him home from graduation.  He was confused when his brothers were up before him and why they had to put on their uniforms.  We all got in the car and he had on his pajamas and crocs.  He was bent out of shape all the way home.  "I'm just gonna miss my brothers so much."  Well we get in, get beds made up and have breakfast.  And he's still bent out of shape.  I felt so bad for him so I had to think of something awesome for him to do since he never gets time away from the rest of his brothers.  So first we had breakfast dessert. Score one for mommy.  Then I let him play his brother's xbox.  It is a mortal sin for him to step foot in the oldest's room.  I say I did a pretty good job of kicking off his first summer vacation.  Tomorrow is the last day for his brothers so I have to be sure he gets in all the great "only child" time he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment