Saturday, June 6, 2015

Summer!

Here we are finally, the last week of school! I remember when this time of year used to be better than Christmas.  Now that I am on the other side of this party I regret it ALL!  My 3 year old has gotten used to being the only one all day and has made so much progress in his speech and potty training.  I'm scared that now that his brothers will be here for the next 12 weeks he will digress.  Speaking of 12 weeks, what are we supposed to do?!? How can I make the next 12 weeks a success, keep everyone out of the hospital and the house still stand?  Not to mention 2 of the 3 big boys are already behind grade level.  I have to do everything I can to keep them in school all summer without it being summer school.  I'm sure that will go over awesomely.  I have so many great plans of things to do to keep everyone active and the bored bug at bay.  More on that another day though.  Wish me luck and say a quick prayer we make it to August with no broken bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment