Saturday, July 11, 2015

This is it!

This is post number 20!  This is the end for my English assignment.  I never was into journaling or keeping a diary.  But I really do enjoy posting these blogs.  I love reading other people's blogs but I just don't think that I have what it takes to make it make sense.  Does that make sense? :)  I do plan on keeping up with these posts.  It is nice to have a place to get out all the thoughts racing through this bi polar head.  This is going to sound crazy but, I like having a place I can let go without having to worry about getting judged.  Yes I know that the internet is all about being judgmental but I just don't care I guess. I didn't realize that I needed this outlet until I had the opportunity.  So shout out to Mr. Foster for making me do this assignment.  I have learned a lot about about myself that I didn't know I was missing out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment