Saturday, July 11, 2015

Back to the grind

We finally made it home from our road trip to the mountains and we are slowly readjusting back to reality.  The hubs has gone back to work and the boys have gone back to their regularly scheduled programming of school work.  We have gotten a lot accomplished with school in less than a month and I am so very proud of these boys!  My rising Kindergartener has managed to recite and write all of his letters both capital and lowercase.  We are currently working on reading basic words and he is doing fantastic.  My rising second grader is doing work on his own without me having to hover and that is huge!!!!  He also is working on doing his math with out counters.  My rising third grader has gone up a reading level since the beginning of summer and he is reading everything from food labels to billboards.  The three year old can count to 20 and write the first two letters of his name.  I couldn't be more proud of all my babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment