Saturday, July 11, 2015

Remodel is hard work

I have now redone five of the nine rooms of my house and I love the way it is shaping up.  The living room has gone from dark and sad to bright and inviting.  The walls are now a gorgeous light grey color and I bought some teal colored slip covers for the sofas.  The paneling and wallpaper are gone from the kitchen and it is now a bright and lovely shade of orange.  Without all the stuff on the walls it seems twice as big.  The only projects I have left in there is replacing the cabinets and replacing the outdated linoleum.  The dining room has gone from an underwater nightmare to an inviting oasis.  It is a gorgeous bright red color and it is so cozy and warm.  The hallway is now a simple white.  The master bedroom is a dark grey haven of serenity.  I still need to do the boys rooms and the bathrooms but that is a project for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment