Saturday, June 27, 2015

Who are you to say....

If you've never experienced a bi polar episode, a nervous breakdown or a panic attack then who are you to tell me how to feel?  Being bi polar and manic depressive is hard enough on its own. You judging me for being bi polar and manic depressive is not okay. I can't help that my mood and attitude change at the drop of a dime. I can't help that you have been lucky enough to not have to experience it. But believe me when I say after 15 years of dealing with it, I got it. Let me walk away. Let me go through the episode and let me work through it. I will come back when it is over and I will still feel the same way about you as I did before. This just isn't the time to teach you about what it means to be bi polar when I can't even grasp a rational thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment